Simulation and Verification software for Civil Engineering Industry
SDC Verifier is a high performance software for the design and analysis of structures in the civil engineering industry, ensuring compliance with industry standards.
Unlock the full potential of your Civil Engineering industry projects with SDC Verifier modeling, simulation, and calculation capabilities. Bridges, Water Tanks, Tunnels, Underground and Parking Structures and their components such as arches, trusses, staircases, and elevator shafts, soldier piles with lagging, tunnel liners, skywalks, deck slabs, girders can be easily designed by engineers and verified with the local and global rules for Civil Engineering industry.
The benefits of SDC Verifier for Civil Engineering industry structures simulation and verification are the seamless FEA design or import of the CAD model for simulation. Automatic detection of joints, plates, beams, and welds for further use in checks, a constantly growing library of standards and rules for the Civil Engineering industry, have proven their effectiveness in tackling challenging tasks. Engineers appreciate SDC Verifier’s features of structural optimization according to predefined parameters and automatic report generation that are essential for engineering results presentation.
Structural rules and regulations for Civil Engineering Industry
List of engineering standards for structural verification of structures and their parts for compliance with the rules in Civil Engineering industry
- AIJ-2017 (2005 Edition) (Design Standard for Steel Structures. ̿Based on Allowable Stress Concept)
- AISC 360-10 Bolts (14th, 2010)
- AISC 360-10 Members (14th, 2010)
- AISC ASD 1989 Members (9th, 1989)
- AS 3990 (1993) (Mechanical equipment—Steelwork)
- Eurocode3 Connections (EN 1993-1-8, 2005)
- Eurocode3 Fatigue (EN 1993-1-9, 2005)
- Eurocode3 Fire Design (EN 1993-1-2, 2005)
- Eurocode3 Members (EN 1993-1-1, 2005)
- Eurocode3 Plate Buckling (EN 1993-1-5, 2006)
- Eurocode3 Weld Strength (EN 1993-1-8, 2005)
- Eurocode3 Bolts (EN 1993-1-8, 2005)
- FEM 1.001 (3rd, 1998) (Rules For The Design of Hoisting Appliances)
- FKM (5th, 2003)
- FKM (6th, 2012)
- AISC 360-22 Members (2022)
- VDI 2230 Bolts (Part 1, 2015)