Simulation and Verification software for Oil & Gas Industry
SDC Verifier is a high performance software for the design and analysis of structures in the oil and gas industry, ensuring compliance with industry standards.
Accuracy, speed and scalability of simulation and verification of Oil and Gas industry structures are the main reasons for using SDC Verifier. Real-world behavior of Storage Tanks, Pressure Vessels, Oil Rigs, Flare Stacks, FPSOs, Refinery Structures, and various other complex structural configurations can be accurately captured and analyzed. Derricks, masts, distillation columns, reactors, fractionation towers, and different types of substructures and support structures can be easily designed by engineers and verified with the local and global rules for the Oil and Gas industry.
The benefits of SDC Verifier for Oil and Gas industry structures simulation and verification are the seamless FEA design or import of the CAD model for simulation. Automatic detection of beams, welds, joints, and plates for further use in checks, a constantly growing library of standards and rules for the Oil and Gas industry, have proven their effectiveness in tackling challenging tasks. Engineers appreciate SDC Verifier’s features of structural optimization according to predefined parameters and automatic report generation that are essential for engineering results presentation.
Structural rules and regulations for Oil & Gas Industry
List of engineering standards for structural verification of structures and their parts for compliance with the rules in Oil & Gas industry
- AIJ-2017 (2005 Edition) (Design Standard for Steel Structures. ̿Based on Allowable Stress Concept)
- AISC 360-10 Bolts (14th, 2010)
- AISC 360-10 Members (14th, 2010)
- AISC ASD 1989 Members (9th, 1989)
- API RP 2A-LRFD (1st, 1993)
- API RP 2A-WSD (21st, 2007)
- ASME B31.8-2018 (Gas Transmission and Distribution Piping Systems)
- ASME VIII (Div2, 2010) (Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code);
- DNV CN30 Plate Buckling (1995)
- DNV OS-C101-LRFD Weld Strength (2011)
- DNV OS-C201-WSD Weld Strength (2011)
- DNV RP-C201 Plate/Stiffener Buckling (2010)
- DNV-RP-C203 Fatigue (2016)
- ISO 19902 (1st 2007)
- Norsok N004 (Rev. 3, 2013)
- AISC 360-22 Members (2022)
- VDI 2230 Bolts (Part 1, 2015)