SDC for Ansys is a structural verification software that works on top of Ansys Mechanical. It has a built-in engineering standards library to easily perform fatigue, buckling, welds, bolts and custom design checks according to various industry codes and regulations. SDC for Ansys has specially designed Recognition tools for automatic detection of welds, beams, plates and connections (joints).
The Optimization module helps to make the best possible design decision based on the code check results. Optimization can be based on cross-section, weld type, yield stress and plate thickness parameters.
Reports in SDC for Ansys are template-based and contain all calculated results presented as plots and tables. In case of any changes in the calculation process, all results can be regenerated with one click.
Advantages of SDC for Ansys
- No need to build a new model for verification. Works directly with the Ansys Workbench .wbpj model
- Constantly growing library of engineering standards for structural verification in many industries
- Automatic detection of structural members (connections, joints, beams, plates, welds)
- Ability to run custom, user-defined checks or modify built-in rules
- Comprehensive automatic reporting, suitable for PLM and SPDM (Product Lifecycle Management and Simulation Process and Data Management)
- Optimization module with automatic optimization according to selected rules
- Open API for advanced project automation
See which versions of Ansys are supported by the latest version of SDC for Ansys.
Download SDC for Ansys
Please fill the form to get your copy of SDC for Ansys.
*insert real corporate email, otherwise we cannot generate trial license for you.