Simulation and Verification software for Machinery Equipment Industry
SDC Verifier is a high performance software for the design and analysis of structures in the machinery equipment industry, ensuring compliance with industry standards.
With the SDC Verifier simulation and code-checking software, satisfy competing requirements for Machinery Equipment designs and optimize their safety and cost-efficiency. Conveyors, Machine Bases, Support Structures, Rolling Cages, and Carts performance is checked and optimized automatically. Steel frames, cages, carts, and robotic arms can be easily designed by engineers and verified with the local and global rules for the Machinery Equipment industry.
The benefits of the SDC Verifier for Machinery Equipment industry structures simulation and verification are the seamless FEA design or import of the CAD model for simulation. Automatic detection of beams, joints, plates, and welds for further use in checks, a constantly growing library of standards and rules for the Machinery Equipment industry, have proven their effectiveness in tackling challenging tasks. Engineers appreciate SDC Verifier’s features of structural optimization according to predefined parameters and automatic report generation that are essential for engineering results presentation.
Structural rules and regulations for Machinery Equipment Industry
List of engineering standards for structural verification of structures and their parts for compliance with the rules in Machinery Equipment industry
- AIJ-2017 (2005 Edition) (Design Standard for Steel Structures. ̿Based on Allowable Stress Concept)
- AS 3990 (1993) (Mechanical equipment—Steelwork)
- DIN 15018 (1984) (Cranes. Steel structures. Verification and analyses)
- EN 13001 (2018) (Crane safety – General design)
- Eurocode3 Connections (EN 1993-1-8, 2005)
- Eurocode3 Fatigue (EN 1993-1-9, 2005)
- Eurocode3 Fire Design (EN 1993-1-2, 2005)
- Eurocode3 Members (EN 1993-1-1, 2005)
- Eurocode3 Plate Buckling (EN 1993-1-5, 2006)
- Eurocode3 Weld Strength (EN 1993-1-8, 2005)
- Eurocode3 Bolts (EN 1993-1-8, 2005)
- FEM 1.001 (3rd, 1998) (Rules For The Design of Hoisting Appliances)
- FKM (5th, 2003)
- FKM (6th, 2012)
- AISC 360-22 Members (2022)
- VDI 2230 Bolts (Part 1, 2015)
- EN 13001 Weld Strength (2018)