Simulation and Verification software for Renewable Energy Industry
SDC Verifier is a high performance software for the design and analysis of structures in the renewable energy industry, ensuring compliance with industry standards.
SDC Verifier fits perfectly for the simulation and verification of Renewable Energy structures such as Grid Infrastructure, Offshore Wind Farms, Wind Turbine Towers, Solar Panel Mounting Structures, Geothermal Power Plants, and many others. Towers, blades, storage tanks, collectors, tension legs, foundations, jackets, monopiles, and different types of substructures and support structures can be easily designed by engineers and verified with the local and global rules for the Renewable Energy industry.
The benefits of SDC Verifier for Renewable Energy industry structures simulation and verification are the seamless FEA design or import of the CAD model for simulation. Automatic detection of welds, beams, joints, and plates for further use in checks, a constantly growing library of standards and rules for the Renewable Energy industry, have proven their effectiveness in tackling challenging tasks. Engineers appreciate SDC Verifier’s features of structural optimization according to predefined parameters and automatic report generation that are essential for engineering results presentation.
Structural rules and regulations for Renewable Energy Industry
List of engineering standards for structural verification of structures and their parts for compliance with the rules in Renewable Energy industry
- AIJ-2017 (2005 Edition) (Design Standard for Steel Structures. ̿Based on Allowable Stress Concept)
- AISC 360-10 Bolts (14th, 2010)
- AISC 360-10 Members (14th, 2010)
- AISC ASD 1989 Members (9th, 1989)
- API RP 2A-LRFD (1st, 1993)
- API RP 2A-WSD (21st, 2007)
- DNV CN30 Plate Buckling (1995)
- DNV OS-C101-LRFD Weld Strength (2011)
- DNV OS-C201-WSD Weld Strength (2011)
- DNV RP-C201 Plate/Stiffener Buckling (2010)
- DNV-RP-C203 Fatigue (2016)
- ISO 19902 (1st 2007)
- Norsok N004 (Rev. 3, 2013)
- AISC 360-22 Members (2022)
- VDI 2230 Bolts (Part 1, 2015)