Load Group is an envelope for Individual Loads, Load Sets, and other Load Groups. It allows to determine the minimum, the maximum, and the absolute values of the stresses, the displacements and the forces, etc.
To create a new Load Group, execute- -
The following workplane will be displayed:
- add all loads to the Load Group;
- add all Individual Loads to the Load Group;
- add all Load Sets to the Load Group;
- add all Load Groups that have ID less than current to the Load Group;
- add Items to the Load Group, select them in the left table;
- remove items from the Load Group.
For Individual Loads and Load Sets, safety factors are shown in a table. It is possible to modify the safety factors for all loads in Load Group at once. (pressbutton).
Create multiple Load Groups gives a possibility to create few Load Groups at once.
The following dialog will be displayed:
In the first row, the safety factors for Individual Loads and Load Sets are displayed. It is possible to modify a single factor in a table or multiple factors for all selected cells:
Include/exclude/include diagonally selected cells:
Copy/Paste the data from/to the clipboard:
Copy/Remove rows by selected cells:
The existing Load Groups (highlighted with grey) cannot be removed:
- creates new Load Groups with the titles from the clipboard:
Any text in cells is treated as "+" and means that the load will be included in a Load Group.
It is possible to add empty rows for new Load Groups: