Fatigue Groups is an envelope of Load Groups and their stress history (amount of cycles for stress range) which is used in fatigue standards.
1 Cycle = period of time where stress of the load varies from its minimum to maximum and back to minimum. Stress results for load will be summarized as many times as defined in item cycle and divided on total amount of cycles to calculate part of fatigue damage taken by Fatigue Group.
To create new Fatigue Group executefrom the main menu:
- add all Load Groups to the Fatigue Group;
- add selected Load Groups to the Fatigue Group;
- remove selected Load Groups from the Fatigue Group;
- move selected Load Groups by one position up;
- move selected Load Groups by one position down;
- paste cycles from clipboard starting from the first selected item in the list;
Press Fatigue Item Cycles value to selected items in the table;to apply