In this tutorial you will perform Plate Buckling check according to DNV RP-C201 2010 standard on a part of the ship model. It is an important aspect in offshore construction. Each one plate should be checked carefully, because it influences on the strength and stability of the whole construction. SDC Verifier has a useful instrument — Panel Finder tool which allows you to recognize plates with dimensions automatically.
What we will reveal in this tutorial:
- We will use a part of a plate model of the ship as a start FEM model.
- SDC Verifier will create Load Sets and Load Group (Envelope).
- Recognition of plates using Panel Finder.
- Plate Buckling tables and plots.
- Reporting: as a result we will prepare and generate the final report on a check.
Download Plate Buckling DNV